- It decreases your heart rate and lowers blood pressure, which can prevent stroke or a heart attack.
- It helps slow down your breathing rate. Research has shown that the slower you breathe, the more oxygen is delivered to the vital organs of the body.
- Reduction in activity of stress hormones, which improves your overall mood and helps you accomplish your tasks, while also benefiting relationships with the people around you.
- Decrease in muscle tension and chronic pain, including reduction in major joint pain, as well as the back and neck pain.
- Improved concentration, which helps you to be a better performer at your work and be more aware of your surroundings.
- Boost in confidence to tackle any problems, which will make your life a lot more pleasant and happy.
We use various techniques of meditation to stay relaxed and sincerely hope that you will, too.
– Lifework Foundation Team